At RainbowScuba we want you to have an enjoyable Hawaiian scuba diving experience but
we also want you to have a SAFE scuba diving experience. Here are some things that
we do to ensure safety for our divers.
- We have a perfect safety record.
- All of our certified divers dive with a Divemaster or an Instructor at a maximum of 4 divers to 1 guide.
- All of our students or resort divers dive with an instructor at a maximum of 4 students to 1 instructor
- Free use of our dive computers assures the maximum amount of bottom time for pleasure while aiding in SAFE diving limits
- We have an oxygen bottle on board in case of emergencies.
All of our staff members are certified in CPR, First Aid, AED, and are certified Oxygen Providers.
This means not only do we have the equipment, but we know how to use it.
- Divers Alert Network insurance protection - DAN Student Membership Program for all entry level courses.
- Our boat is equipped with all safety features required by the Coast Guard, including EPIRB, Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon.
Thanks for visiting Rainbow Scuba Diving Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. Your source for All your Scuba Diving and Training needs in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii.
Call Rainbow Scuba Diving in Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii at (808) 224-7857 today!
Contact RainbowScuba at: email@example.com